THE PLANNED GIVING CONSULTING BASIC CAMPAIGN PACKAGE
We are here to help you accomplish all of your planned giving program needs, from marketing language/materials to gift illustrations and proposals. We provide content for newsletters, postcards, brochures, and websites, as well as calculations, training, coaching, legal and gift consulting in a customized and economical manner. And, more importantly, we will work directly with you and/or your prospects to close planned gifts as well as coaching you through establishing your planned giving program.
Our campaign package addresses all these needs in one annual fee of $7,500.
Start-up and ramp-up campaigns
Need to launch or refresh your planned giving program? Our consultants will coach you through developing a one-year campaign to ramp up your planned giving program, providing ideas, templates and other content, and timetables for a successful effort that will get results. Included in this service is monthly one on one calls or in-person meetings with our consultants to keep you on track to meeting your goals.
Legal and gift consulting questions and guidance
Need advice with a gift planning situation? Answers to legal issues not big enough to hire an attorney? Need help designing a gift illustration that gives you the best chance at closing the gift? Our campaign package includes access to experienced planned giving attorneys and planned giving fundraisers. We’ll answer your one-offs and/or guide you through potential gift situations. And, if needed, we can get directly involved with your donor or their advisors to help close the gift.
Professionally written content at your disposal
You will receive access to timely content that you can use in existing publications, on your website or mailings, or even to create your own pamphlets. Also, twice a year we provide new draft campaign material (text for newsletters, website, postcards, advertisements, etc.) so that you can consistently market the most pressing issues to your planned giving audience at a fraction of the cost that traditional planned giving marketing firms charge.
Coaching and training
Need to get yourself up to speed in all areas of planned giving? Or, maybe your fundraising staff needs to learn the basics? Our package solution provides open access to our numerous live webinar training programs throughout the year as well as the recordings.
Need gift calculations and illustrations? Our experienced planned giving consultants will provide gift calculations and illustrations if you don’t have your own software and/or we will guide you through presenting the most relevant information to your prospects.
Need to make a presentation to your board or a donor group? We provide numerous template PowerPoint slide decks which you can customize for your own needs. And, we’ll also coach you through preparing these presentations.
PLANNED GIVING CONSULTING BASIC CAMPAIGN PACKAGE DELIVERABLES
- Unlimited, customized gift planning illustrations.
- Up to 36 planned giving consultations* a year in addition to gift illustration requests via phone and/or email.
- “Copy and paste” marketing language for all new law changes.
- Template library of standard planned giving marketing pieces that can be used for brochures, website, self-printing purposes.
- Biannual campaigns (text for articles, postcards, website, emails, etc.) based on the latest planned giving trends.
- Newsletter articles, updated biannually, on the latest gift planning options that can be adapted for your own publications or planned giving newsletters.
- Unlimited access to webcast educational series designed to train general fundraisers. Will be accessible live and, thereafter, via our online library.
- Monthly one on one client calls or meetings to keep you on track towards meeting the goals of your campaign.
- One onsite board presentation or staff training.
*A planned giving consultation includes any inquiry regarding particular gift situations, endowment management, or other nonprofit legal issues related to fundraising and planned giving. A single consultation includes all communications regarding the particular issued raised.
PLANNED GIVING CONSULTING BASIC CAMPAIGN PACKAGE ADDITIONAL FEE SCHEDULE
PGA will notify you in advance before assessing any charges if any request is not included in our annual fee.
The following is our reduced fee schedule for Basic Campaign Package clients:
- Additional onsite presentations (in New York/Philadelphia area) – $125 per hour plus expenses.
- Additional onsite presentations (no overnight required) – $750 per diem plus expenses.
- Additional onsite presentations (one overnight required) – $1,500 per diem plus expenses.
- Working directly with donors to close planned gifts and/or any other items that are not included in the above deliverables – $150 per hour plus expenses.
For more information about this offering or other services, please contact Jonathan Gudema at 917-817-7989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.